At Coreio, we have gathered some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the area of Infrastructure and Operations. Whether you need insight into a business challenge, help developing project and business plans or assistance implementing technology and improved processes, we can help. Working closely with our clients, we produce practical business solutions that combine client knowledge, Coreio experience and industry good practice.
Security and Governance
The ongoing danger to businesses from external threats, operational exposures and privacy concerns means large organizations have to be increasingly diligent to minimize the various security risks to the business. Increased regulatory pressure just adds another element of complexity to the equation. Many organizations have increased their spending on information security across all areas of Infrastructure and Operations (I&O), from strategy and architecture to end user and hosting services. The multifaceted nature of addressing these security risks requires a balanced view that includes people, process, technology and governance.
How Can Coreio Help?
Coreio offers not only the decades of I&O industry experience of our management and project advisors, but also a wealth of current state practical knowledge within the area of information security from our technical advisors. In combination, they can delivery optimal solutions that enterprises need to minimize the impact of the various security risks that all organizations face.
We leverage industry best practices, the client’s knowledge and our breadth of experience to cover all points of view. We believe in a team effort, and will work side by side with your staff to increase knowledge transfer during the engagement. Along with our various information security and service continuity credentials, our firm has developed numerous frameworks and processes, including our Health Check and Deployment Lifecycle, which we use to assist in providing you with quality deliverables.
- DR Gap Analysis for a large mortgage company
- Remote Access Service Study for a base of over 10,000 users for a large Canadian Bank
- DR Practices survey in large Canadian banks
- Data Loss Prevention Practices survey in large Canadian Banks
- Identity Access Management Process Review for a Canadian Financial Institution
- Initiation of improvement to a major Financial Institution’s identity management processes as part of a major security upgrade initiative
- Interim management of a Disaster Recovery (DR) function for a major Financial Institution
- Disaster Recovery Strategy Development for a large provincial government
- Management of a program for a major brokerage to upgrade their Business Continuity Plans from a 15% compliance rating to 100% compliance
- IT Security
- SCM (Service Continuity Management)
- I&O Compliance
Support When and Where You Need It
Whether your organization requires a set of recommendations for a particular initiative or advice on overall I&O strategy implementation, Coreio can bring some of the best minds in the business to fulfill your requirement for advice and support. Our team is ready to assist your company where and when you need it, with proven records of success in their fields and experience imparting that knowledge to others as they guide them along the path to success.
Learn more about Coreio’s Advisory Services
Contact us to see how we can help your organization develop and maintain a best in class IT environment