At Coreio, we have gathered some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the area of IT Infrastructure and Operations. Whether you need insight into a business challenge, help developing project and business plans or assistance implementing technology and improved processes, we can help. Working closely with our clients, we produce practical business solutions that combine client knowledge, Coreio experience and industry good practice.
Hosting and Cloud Computing
IT Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) services are an integral part of most enterprises. As technology advances, our dependence on highly responsive and available systems continues to increase. At the heart of this function is Hosting and Cloud Computing. In the eyes of the corporate end user, this is a service upon which they expect to be able to rely at all times. Regardless of how or where these services are hosted, I&O management is responsible for their availability and reliability, and the significant cost associated. Furthermore, there is an increased demand to make changes quickly as users now want access to data/information at any time, on multiple devices, and from any location.
How Can Coreio Help?
Coreio possesses deep speciality IT Infrastructure knowledge. Our specialization allows us to provide our clients with the specific skills and experience required for customized management, project and technical advisory services in the execution of a wide variety of Hosting and Cloud Computing projects and programs. Our team is comprised of senior advisors, 90% of whom have over 25 year’s management, project and technical advisory experience. Furthermore, 20% have been I&O executives at major corporations, bringing a comprehensive skill set and experience that can help articulate and define the specific challenges your organization faces as it relates to Hosting and Cloud Computing services.
- Service Management reviews for various large Financial Institutions
- Total I&O Component review for a large Canadian life insurance company including Canadian and U.S. operations
- Development of the business case and plans for the consolidation of a U.S. (200 staff) and Canadian (800 staff) Data Centre into a single functioning unit
- Development of a business case and technical feasibility study for a major Canadian transportation company to transition from an outsourced mainframe to an in-house VBlock solution
- Data centre consolidations for various large Canadian Financial Institutions
- Development of a project gating framework used by both I&O and Development for a trust company
- Management of a program for a major brokerage to upgrade their Business Continuity Plans from a 15% compliance rating to 100% compliance
- Management of numerous Data Centre optimization / consolidation programs; including server, mid-range and mainframe systems, for various Financial Institutions. These programs addressed technology, processes and organizational implications
- Development of I&O performance metrics for the City of Toronto
- Management of the I&O costing model with a budget of over $500 million for a large Financial Institution
- Managed Services
- Cloud Computing
- Software-Defined Data Centre
- Data Centre Relocation and Consolidation
- Servers (Linux, Wintel)
Support When and Where You Need It
Whether your organization requires a set of recommendations for a particular initiative or advice on overall I&O strategy implementation, Coreio can bring some of the best minds in the business to fulfill your requirement for advice and support. Our team is ready to assist your company where and when you need it, with proven records of success in IT Infrastructure and experience imparting that knowledge to others as they guide them along the path to success.
Learn more about Coreio’s Advisory Services
Get a wider view of how our Data Centre and Cloud Computing solutions can help your business
Learn more about End User Computing and Networking advisory services
Learn more about ITSM Applications advisory services
Learn more about our Security and Governance advisory services
Contact us to see how we can help your organization develop and maintain a best in class IT environment