Dec 11/2019 - Dec 13/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The prerequisites for this course are:
Following this course, ServiceNow recommends that attendees have at least two to three months of hands-on experience with ServiceNow before attempting the Certification Exam.
Upon completion of the exam, successful candidates will be awarded a ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certificate.
Build Custom Applications in ServiceNow
This hands-on course will provide training and lab work to support application development fundamentals in ServiceNow. Attendees will build an award-winning loaner equipment application by working through a checklist of considerations for application creation, including decisions such as creating an application table vs. extending an existing table, and determining how users will interact with the application. Detailed labs that reinforce good practices in these areas support the topics covered in class:
- Design an application table: to extend or not to extend?
- Create and implement forms and views for a positive user experience
- Manage application business logic with scripts
- Consider mobile users in application design
- Control access to the application and its records
- Send notifications to stakeholders and collaborators
- Use Flow Designer to automate applications
- Integrate to ServiceNow and to public web services
- Use the Service Catalog to provide access to public web services
- Test the application manually and autimatically
- Use the Application Repository to install/uninstall applications
Who Should Attend