Nov 18/2019 - Nov 20/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Students interested in taking the class should have completed the ServiceNow Fundamentals course or have equivalent experience and have three to six months of experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow Application Designer.
This is not a certification course.
Cloud Management Fundamentals is a three day ITOM course designed to help students understand how to use the new ServiceNow Cloud Management v2 application to create and manage hybrid cloud solutions. The class will guide students through the setup, configuration and management of ServiceNow Cloud Management for AWS, Azure and VMware.
Upon completion of the course, students will have gained experience in:
- navigating the Cloud Management user interface and configure a cloud provider (AWS, Azure and VMware
- how to setup a Cloud User Portal
- how to deploy simple and complex Application stacks using Templates and Cloud Management Blueprints
- how to control cloud sprawl by using Cloud Management approval policies, resource profiles and capacity limits.
- how to connect CMP to Azure, AWS and VMware
- configuring Cloud Alerts
- configuring Billing
- creating Compute, OS and Security Group Profiles
- Cloud Templates. Importing AWS Cloud Formation and Azure ARM Templates
- Blueprints (Simple to Complex)
- Cloud Scripts for post-configuration and software installation
- the End User Experience
- using Policy to manage and secure the end user experience. Approvals, dynamic templates and access controls
Who Should Attend
This course is desinged for ServiceNow System Administrators, Dev Ops Engineers, Cloud Engineers and Cloud Architects.