Oct 28/2019 - Oct 29/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
We recommend taking the ServiceNow Fundamentals course.
This is not a certification course.
Learn lifecycles and Value of ITSM Applications, from the Viewpoint of Stakeholders and Daily Users
In the IT Service Management (ITSM) Fundamentals course, students explore the lifecycle of ServiceNow ITSM applications, from a Persona viewpoint – the perspective of the stakeholders and pepole who use the applications every day to do their jobs.
The course focuses on the baseline capabilities and the touch points between these ITSM applications:
- ITSM Overview
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- Request Fulfillment and Service Catalog
- Configuration Management
At the end of this course, students will have the resources, knowledge, and experience necessary to:
- Create, and work records, through each of the covered ITSM application lifecycles
- Demonstrate each application lifecycle, from a Persona viewpoint
- Articulate the value and the baseline features of each of the covered ITSM applications
- Start thinking about the key decisions to be made during the implementation of these ServiceNow ITSM applications
These objectives are achieved through a combination of instructor-led discussions, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises using students’ personal instances.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone who will be working on a ServiceNow implementation of the ITSM applications. Examples include:
- Process Owners
- Technical Consultants and System Administrators who will be configuring, developing or supporting the ITSM applications
- Project/Program/Engagement Managers who will be leading implementation of ITSM applications in ServiceNow
- Operations Managers who have oversight of work which will be facilitated using ITSM applications in ServiceNow