Nov 18/2019 - Nov 20/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The prerequisites for this course are:
- ServiceNow Fundamentals is required
- Completion of the self-paced SIM Methodology training course
- Background in software development and/or administration
This is not a certification course. Following this course, students should choose a product-specific learning path to continue their implementation training.
Become an Implementation Specialist
Now Platform Implementation Training enables attendees to successfully implement core ServiceNow functionality to meet customer business requirements and serves as foundational training for implementing line-of-business applications.
This course covers common technical aspects of an implementation and provides practice working as part of a deployment team. This mix allows attendees to learn tactical skills and responsibilities required based on their role as well as develop a holistic view of all team roles and responsibilities.
Using hands-on labs, activities, lectures, and simulations, students build on existing knowledge and skills by applying implementation best practices, covering:
- Using common resources to learn about ServiceNow
- Core system setup, including configuration management database (CMDB)
- Supported authentication options
- Application security and encryption
- Configuration best practices and design principles
- Integrations, including LDAP, Single Sign-on, and IntegrationHub
- Instance Management and data hygiene
- Automation with Flow Designer
- Virtual teaming
- Testing with the Automated Test Framework
Working in teams with development and test instances, students will experience:
- Hands-on implementation based on functional requirements
- End-to-end sprint cycles, including planning, execution, and review
- Go-live preparation
Who Should Attend
The audience for this course includes technical consultants, developers, solution consultants, system administrators, and architects who want to follow a path to becoming a Certified Implementation Specialist.