Last Updated: November 15, 2022
Ownership of Website Content
All materials used or displayed on our Website, including text, data, graphics, logos, icons, pictures, illustrations, artwork, audio or video clips, designs, web pages, underlying HTML, software codes, meta-tags as well as the collection, arrangement, and assembly of such materials (collectively, the “Content”), are (i) owned or used under license by Coreio, or Coreio is authorized to use or reproduce the Content by the holder of all rights thereto; and (ii) protected by copyright, trade-mark, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.
When visiting our Website, you may not:
- use our Website for any purpose that is unlawful, harmful or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to any conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or incur civil liability, infringe others’ intellectual property or other rights, disclose private or personal matters concerning any person;
- modify, reverse engineer, sell, reproduce, distribute, retransmit, publish, display, prepare derivative works based on, re-post or otherwise use any of the Content or underlying ownership rights or copyrights without the prior written consent of Coreio;
- remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers;
- interfere with or disrupt our Website or network which support our Website, including circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or technical limitations or measures;
- gain unauthorized access to or use of our Website;
- defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of any individual or entity; or
- violate any applicable local, provincial or federal law and any regulations.
OUR WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THERE ARE NO, AND COREIO DISCLAIMS ANY, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY NATURE OR KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE ARE NO, AND COREIO DISCLAIMS ALL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, SERVICE AVAILABILITY, SERVICE QUALITY OR FINTESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
OUR WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. COREIO MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR THEIR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
Limitation of Liability
under no circumstances, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY, INDEMNITY OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY whatsoever, shall Coreio, its directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (collectively, “Coreio Parties”) be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary losses or damages, of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to damages arising from or in connection with:
- any access to or any use or reliance made on the WEBSITE (including the content);
- your inability to use or access any content on the website;
- any information provided through the WEBSITE, OR any THIRD PARTY websites or their content linked or linking to the WEBSITE; or
- any delivery, hosting or ancillary services or facilities of third party providers used by Coreio;
EVEN IF Coreio PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE.
Modifications to Our Website
We reserve the right at any time or from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website or any part thereof and to restrict or prohibit access to it, without notice. You agree that Coreio shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Website or any part thereof. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of our Website at any time without notice, but confirm that we have no obligation to do so.
Third Party Hyperlinks
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties and we are not responsible for any information, content, materials, products or services available on or through any such linked websites. We provides these hyperlinks only as a convenience. These hyperlinks do not imply any endorsement by us or any affiliation with the linked websites. Your access and use of such third party sites, including any information, content, material, products and services available on those sites, is solely at your own risk.
Any such termination shall be in addition and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to us, including injunction and other civil or equitable remedies or relief. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party in any way for such actions.
Statements and information on our Website about products or services are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise concerning such products or services. All features, content, specifications, products and services described or depicted on our Website are subject to change at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on our Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.