On September 1, Coreio will kick off our annual United Way campaign. This longstanding tradition is just one of the ways we remain committed as ever to this charity that does so much good, from helping kids be all they can be and moving people out of poverty to supporting healthy lifestyles and stronger communities.
This is our company’s twenty-first year supporting this campaign, and we are very proud of that history. In recognition of it, this year we are doing some amazing things:
- We are expanding our campaign to an entire month, spreading our traditional events throughout September
- We are bringing in a United Way representative to talk to our entire company about the United Way cause discussing how we can help Older Children & Youth at Risk
- Many of the activities planned will feature a Canadian theme in honour of Canada’s 150th year
- In addition to our successful raffles and bake sale which date back to our first campaign, we look forward to our 2nd Annual Auction, our 8th Annual 50/50 Draw, and our 13th Annual campaign staple: The Golden Mile
- Most importantly, our online pledging will continue to drive our fundraising
Our upcoming campaign will offer much fun for team members and an excellent opportunity to drive donations for a worthy cause.
We cannot do this alone, along with our dedicated committee that puts this campaign together, we work with some local businesses that have made donations to our campaign, and we are grateful for their support.
Alliance Air Systems · Dee Print Inc. · Digitcom Canada Inc. · Inter-Citi Group of Companies · Mister Coffee · People To Go · Queue IT Professionals · Randstad Technologies · Service Master · Smartline Graphics· Tech Data Canada Corporation · Toronto Safety · Zentil Property Management